TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ROOM & EQUIPMENT HIRE
Organisations, groups or individuals who hire rooms or equipment do so only for the stated purpose, which purpose must be lawful and conducted in a manner that does not disrupt or inconvenience other room users or tenants. The period of hire shall commence and conclude at the agreed times nominated on booking application and rooms vacated promptly.
- RESTRICTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
Alcoholic beverages and their consumption in meeting rooms are not permitted unless prior approval has been sought and certificate of currency of Public Liability Insurance provided.
- FURNITURE USE & DAMAGE TO PROPERTY.
All chairs must be properly stacked and tables folded and unfolded with regard to the correct operating mechanism and stored neatly before vacating rooms. Hirers will be responsible for the cost of any damage or soilage to furniture, room facilities, floor surfaces, equipment or any other part of the building caused by them or guests. Tables are not to be used as trolleys or removed from rooms.
All facilities including crockery, benches, hire equipment, white boards, floor coverings, window blinds and any other facilities utilised during hire must be left clean and in good order. Rubbish should be placed in kitchen or kitchenette bins. Packaging must be removed by hirer. Projector hire needs to be prearranged and a HDMI or other suitable cable is required to connect to the system.
- POWER SUPPLY
Power points are provided for use of equipment that conforms to Australian standards and does not exceed safe operating limits.
- No sound amplification equipment is to be used without prior approval.
- No additional lighting is to be installed in rooms without express written consent.
- Hot water urns and coffee urns are not permitted in meeting rooms.
- SERVICE OF FOOD
Cold food may be served in rooms providing it is handled and served in a hygienic and safe manner. Food Beverages or Alcohol may not be offered for sale in any meeting room. No cooking or reheating of food is allowed in any meeting room.
- HEALTH & SAFETY REGULATIONS
Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building including toilets, fire stairs, car park or within five metres of front entry. Illicit drug use is also strictly prohibited.
- No animals, birds or reptiles are allowed in any part of the building or rooms.
- Dogs must not be tied up and left on leads outside front or rear of building.
- Dangerous goods or gas cylinders are not allowed in the building.
- Bicycles are not allowed inside any part of the building.
- PUBLIC LIABILITY & VOLUNTEER INSURANCE
All hirers must have public liability insurance to cover activities engaged in during the period of room hire. If volunteers are engaged then appropriate volunteer insurance will also be required. Copies of certificate of currency of policies must be lodged when booking rooms.
- ACCESS & SECURITY
Keys and swipe cards to provide access to rooms must be returned at the conclusion of hire period to the receptionist or key deposit after hours. After hours access is available by automatic intercom service at front entrance. All room doors must be locked after use.
- PAYMENT & CANCELLATIONS
Payment is required at time of booking. Refunds less 10% for cancellations are only payable if notice is received in writing five working days prior to date of booking. A bond may be required as security on room bookings for risk operations.
- Should you require after hours assistance please call 62130700. Please note that fees will apply for services outside of general maintenance.
Management reserve the right to change or cancel bookings. Mangement may enter meeting rooms at any time without prior notification.